Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ever Tried Mouse?

Does that mouse look real or what! I spotted these little critters at the dollar store and couldn't resist the urge to buy them to play tricks on people. It's a gummy candy mouse, but it seems so life like it's unreal! They are actually a little squishy too which makes it even better :) I put one in my brother-in-law's shoe (he hates mice) and he thought it was pretty sick when he found it, especially because it was squishy when he pulled it out! hahaha!


Nate kept asking to eat one but when it came right down to it he never did eat it. I could barely get him to keep it in his mouth long enough to snap this picture! Honestly, I had a difficult time trying a taste of one too. They didn't taste bad, it was just the fact that I was chewing on a mouse that was a little disturbing!


4 comments:

SMILES2ALL said...

WOW that does look real. I dont think I could have ate one either.

Bon said...

Gross...i don't think I could have gotten pass the mouse fact either!:) Hey I had a lot of fun with you Saturday! I wish it could have been longer. Maybe next time!?

Nathan and Esther said...

LOl that's pretty funny, but I would have to agree with you. I don't think i could eat one either!

Crystal said...

Hey Denise your little guy is so cute!! I found your blog while I was looking at Esthers!! Hope all is going great for you!!