Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blessing Day

It's been a few weeks since I posted anything, mostly because I haven't felt like there has been anything interesting to post about. We've been up to the same old, same old. But today I'll share some pictures from Kamry's blessing we had on Sunday. She looked so precious in her little white dress and Larry did a fantastic job with her blessing. All of our brothers, sisters, their spouses and kids, parents and grandparents came and we all packed into our apartment for lunch afterwards. It wasn't too crowded but it would have been nice to have a house! And of course, as luck would have it, it was the first day of snow for this winter so we couldn't go outside because it was so cold. Nevertheless, we had a good time eating and talking and enjoying each other's company.

I think she yawned right before this picture, hence the red eyes

We couldn't get Nate to cooperate very well...I hope its just a phase!

6 comments:

Bon said...

So cute Denise! She looks so precious in her dress. Did you make it? I sure miss you and hope to get to see her sometime when you head back this way! How are you adjusting? Miss ya

{Lindsey} said...

Such cute pictures. You are a beautiful mommy :) Kamry is so precious in her blessing dress.

Lisa S. said...

Kamry is definately cute! I am glad that the day went well for you.

Cherish said...

I really like the pic of you and her in sepia. precious!

Emily said...

What a beautiful little girl! I'm glad everything went well. It was great seeing you a few weeks ago. Take care!

Turia said...

Larry did a great job on the baby blessing. Little Kamry is so beautiful.
I need to start getting to playgroup again so I can see you more.